Saturday, February 18, 2012

a reply

Last night I sent all of you “Obama’s Czars with Pictures”. The husband of one of my Hoban classmates sent this on to some friends (and he was great enough to first delete all the e-mail addresses to guard against spammers!). I want to share with you the response he got from one of his friends that they sent me today. If this guy (Fred) would run for office today, I swear I would not only vote for him, I’d campaign for him, too! How very eloquent! He absolutely just hits the nail right on the head. Please read it, pass it on if you would because time is running out, folks, and if we don’t make certain Mr. Obama doesn’t get re-elected in November, I don’t know what 4 more years of him will do to this Country – except destroy what you and I know and love, and worked for all our lives.
HERE’S THE RESPONSE FROM THEIR FRIEND:
Unfortunately I’m not surprised. Recall my e-mails back to the 2008 election in which I said several times....., that Obama and his administration were going to wreck our country; that he was systematically tearing down all the things that made our country great; that he had a far left Marxist bent to how he envisioned the world; that he surrounded himself with equally far left surrogates (czars); that he was financially supported by the likes of far left George Soros who has his own agenda; that he was abandoning our friends in the world, i.e., Israel ,Poland etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your input helps my output ^5